The games of kids can go from harmless and innocent, all the way to downright disturbing. I have two kids that will do all sorts of stuff that have some disturbing things in them. For example, in my first post I talked about them acting out the entirety of Mr. Radley's life. That was really creepy, partly because I had no idea that they had been doing it for so long. They also have the weird impulse to play as people that they have read in books. Sometimes I see them acting out things from Huckleberry Finn, or other classics. I have uncovered a list of things that they used to keep themselves busy when they weren't playing the odd games that they came up with: http://peopleof.oureverydaylife.com/popular-childrens-activities-1930s-11364.html
I think that the one that most applied to my kids would be the one with the television, stating how kids read books and comics if they weren't lucky enough to have a television. Comment if any of your kids have played weird games in the past and what they are! I will try to respond to you if I can find it. That's all I have on this subject. Good day to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment