Monday, October 3, 2016

My Family

About Me and My Family.
      My name is Atticus Finch. I am a respectable lawyer from a small town in Alabama called Maycomb County. I was coming home from a long day at work to my daughter Scout, my son Jem, and their friend Dill, who were playing a game. Allow me to give you some foresight into my curiously named children. Jem's real name is Jeremiah, and Scout's name is Jean-Louise and I have no idea why their little friend's name is Dill. 
Image result for atticus finch
This is a picture of me at a case in the courthouse.
      Anyway, they have been outside playing this game for the longest time. They seemed to be obsessed with one of the neighbors, Mr. Arthur Radley. They called him Boo Radley, and they were terrified even his house. They believed all the rumors about him, such as he had stabbed his father in the leg with a pair of sewing scissors, ate cats, and was dead. I came outside, and Jem had a pair of sewing scissors in his hands. Their other little friend Dill was playing the part of what looked like a cop. Scout was bawling and saying that Jem had stabbed his father and that he was "gonna die horribly". I came up to them and asked what was going on. Jem immediately went red and said "Nothin', sir." I instantly knew what they were doing, " This doesn't have anything to do with the Radleys, does it son? "No sir." was his reply. I told them to stop making fun at Mr. Radley and that he was a respectable person. Jem mumbled something, but I left him alone. I had already ruined his game, and wasn't going to make him feel any worse.
      I am also a lawyer. I have had a lot of cases and have gone worked hard for my success. I have done a many other things in my life, but they would take so long to explain and detail, that I won't do it here. Thank you for checking out this small first post, and ask any questions you like. Good day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment